- Networking & Communication Capabilities
- Automatic/PID Mass Flow Control
- Fits Standard 15” x 15” Hi-Vol Cabinets
- 2 & 3 Stage Brushless Blower configurations
- Communication Options:
1. 2 selectable RS232/RS485 ports
2. CDMA/GSM: SMS messages to/from up to 8 phone numbers
3. 4-20 mA and/or 0-10 VDC Analog Output
4. Remote or Local Data Acquisition/Logging
5. Remote Access Utility for Controlling Sampler
HI-Q’s 5000 and 4000-Series 2 & 3 Stage Brushless Blower, Automatic Flow Control Retro-Fit Kits are intended to either upgrade existing mass flow control systems, or can completely convert existing standard Brushed & Brushless Manual Speed Control High Volume Air Samplers.
HI-Q’s 5000 and 4000-Series Retro-Fit Kits include a 2 or 3 stage brush-less blower, mounted in series with a Mass Flow Sensor to a flat motor mount/support plate. The kit also includes a pre-programmed controller (PLC) with mounting panel, grounded power cord and all the necessary kit mounting hardware. When ordering, please specify volumetric units and power requirements.