- Dependable Low-Cost/High-Performance Air Sampling!
- 2-Stage Blower, Brushed Motor
- Manual Speed Control
- Elapsed, Resettable, Electronic Timer
- Instantaneous Flow Reading
- For Continuous or Intermittent Use
- Portable/Rugged Housing Weighing Less Than 10 Pounds
- NRTL listed Models: CF-901, CF-902, & CF-903
- Total Volume Shut Off Option (-TS) for Digital Series Samplers.
|Motor/Pump:||Brushed, 2-Stage Centrifugal Blower.|
|Housing:||8¼” x 10” x 11½”, aluminum cabinet, primed and painted with two component polyurethane paint.|
|Max Flow Rate: (CF-901)||12 CFM (w/ FP2063-20) &
6.5 CFM (w/ FP5211-20)
|Max Flow Rate: (CF-902)||35 CFM (w/ FP2063-102) &
22 CFM (w/ FP5211-102)
|Elapsed Timer:||Electronic, Resettable Hours & Tenths of Hours, LCD read out, 5 year internal battery. Minute timer upon request.|
|Unit Net Weight:||9.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight & Dimensions:||12 lbs., one box.
11¼” x 10” x 13¼”
|CF-900-Series Power Specifications:||115 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15.0 Amp
230 VAC, 50/60Hz, 7.0 Amp
|Filter Holders & Adapters:||See Filter Holders|
|Flow Calibrator:||See Air Flow Calibrators|
|Filter Paper:||See Filter Paper For Air Sampling|
|Filter Cartridges:||See Analytical Cartridges|
|Annular Kinetic Impactors:||See Size Selective Inlets|
This Low-Cost/High-Performing Air Sampling System is ideal for radioiodine and particulate grab & continuous duty air sampling. The CF-900 Series air samplers are packaged in rugged aluminum enclosures weighing less than 10 pounds. Its’ light weight yet durable frame allows a single operator to transport, set up, and take a sample quickly in almost any conditions. Order the unit which best fits your needs; specify desired flow range, volumetric units (CFM or LPM), and intended filter collection media.
Note: Order CF-900-DIGITAL Series air sampler for Digital Flow Totalizer, Instantaneous Flow Rate Display, Min/Max Flow over sample period & Alarm Communications Options.
- DIGITAL Series, Digital Display of Flow Rate, Total Volume, Min/Max Flow and Optional Total Volume Shut Off feature