- TSP HI-Vols
- 2-Stage, Brushed Blower
- Adjustable Flow Rate
- Elapsed, Resettable Timer
- Instantaneous Flow Reading
- For Continuous Use
- PM-10 Adaptable!
- Applicable to EPA’s 40 CFR, 50, App. B
|Motor/Pump:||Brushed, 2-Stage Centrifugal Blower.|
|Housing:||Anodized Aluminum Outdoor Shelter with lockable control panel door and filter media roof.|
|Calibrated Flow Range: (HVP-2000)||10-50 CFM (CMM or LPM unit calibration upon request)|
|Calibrated Flow Range: (HVP-2004BRL)||5-30 CFM (CMM or LPM unit calibration upon request)|
|Elapsed Timer:||Electronic, Resettable Hours & Tenths of Hours, LCD read out, 5 year internal battery.|
|Unit Net Weight:||57 lbs.|
|Shipping Weights &
|20” x 20” x 50” @ 52 lbs. (Box 1)
18” x 18” x 24” @ 10 lbs. (Box 2)
|HVP-2000/4BRL Power Specifications:||115 VAC, 50/60Hz.,10 Amp
230 VAC, 50/60Hz., 5.0 Amp
|Flow Calibrator:||See Air Flow Calibrators|
|Filter Paper:||See Filter Paper For Air Sampling|
|PM-10:||See Size Selective Inlets|
|Options:||Modular Cabinet Design, Automatic Filter Shield, 8” x 10” Filter Cartridge, Continuous Flow/Pressure Recorder, Electronic & Mechanical Skip Timers & more.|
This unit is built around a two stage centrifugal fan type brushed blower. The tangential discharge exhaust allows a higher maximum flow rate than other similar types of units. To reduce motor winding burn out, the HVP-2000 has a separate motor cooling fan. Brush-life will range between 600 to 1,000 hours depending on sampling mo- tor speed. Motor brushes can be changed in the field within 15 to 20 minutes with a screwdriver.
- For PM-10 sampling, see the Size Selective Inlets section of this catalog.
- For Filter Paper, see the Filter Media for Air Samplers section of this catalog.
- For Calibrators, see the Air Flow Calibrators, Adapters and Calibration Services section of this catalog.
- For Replacement Blowers, see the Air Sampling Accessories section of this catalog.